You have no items in your shopping cart.
CBD Jerk Chicken Wings
- 4 lbs. chicken wings, broken down into drumettes and flats
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger (about one ½-inch knob)
- 2 Tbsp. Lit Spices Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Lit Spices Pink Himalayan seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Juice of 3 limes (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag. Add garlic, onion, ginger, jalapeno, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, orange juice, Lit Spices Pink Himalayan seasoning, pepper, Lit Spices Jamaican Jerk seasoning, bay leaves, and oil to a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine. Transfer marinade to the bag. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
When ready to cook, preheat grill to 400˚F. Remove wings from marinade and discard the excess. Transfer chicken to the grill and cook for 30-40 minutes, flipping every 10-15 minutes, until skin is crispy and chicken registers 165˚F internally on a meat thermometer.